The Arizona Poker Tour includes the Arizona State Poker Player of the Year contest and the REAL Arizona State Poker Championship!
• Real Poker LLC is a 501c7 social club that operates as a not-for-profit player’s co-operative. The club is 100% owned and operated by its members. Real Poker effectively brings our collective “social gambling” home games and leagues under one "amusement gambling" umbrella, where we can hire and utilize dedicated, non-participating dealers.
• Real Poker has the potential to become a market disrupter by making professional poker easier to access with more convenient locations and games and contests controlled by the players.
• As the top-of-mind brand in this new amusement gambling vertical market for not-for-profit clubs, Real Poker creates a paradigm shift in how – and where – traditional poker tournaments can be played in Arizona.
• Real Poker’s exempt purpose is the proliferation of the play and appreciation of poker throughout Arizona, including those seven of 15 counties that do not have a casino poker room for a professionally dealt game.
• Secondary to our primary, exempt purpose, Real Poker is a grassroots movement that encourages individuals to take action to reclaim the State's sovereign authority to regulate any and all forms of gaming outside of “Indian Country”. This includes the international sport of poker, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, keno and video (Class II style) terminals, or any other type of publicly accepted gaming that wasn't already lawful in 2002.